Thursday, August 6

when i first got to you i couldn't pray. not because i was mad at God or because i didn't want to. i just couldn't. i sat on the sofa beside you and the only thing my mind would do was think of my pain or your pain or poppy. when we moved into the other room and you, senter and i sat together - you in the chair, senter and i on the hard twin bed, i kept wanting to ask him to say a prayer for us. for you. but i couldn't bring myself to do it. i didn't want to put him on the spot and i knew i couldn't say the words. there was just too much crying to be done. but i guess, in some way all of my wishes and wants for prayer were prayers of their own. i can't imagine what you're going through and i want nothing but peace in your heart. i love you and i know without a doubt that poppy loves you. he never did anything to make me doubt that and that's one of the reasons i think he was so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment